Website Design - Marketing - Promotion
Call Now for a Complimentary
# 10 REASON NOT TO BE LISTED IN
Designing a Search Engine friendly website is not
complicated, but needs creativity, consistency, and communication
between the graphic designer, content writer, webmaster and SEO analyst
should be constant.
Here you will learn new ideas and tips to make an
affective search engine friendly website.
Basic Tips to Design a Search Engine Friendly Website
- Websites must be visually engaging and
contextually to search engines.
- Use coordinating color schemes and professional color patterns.
- Have both left/right and top navigation. Use the footer as
- Highlight the website objectives on your main page.
- Use anchor links to navigate site external pages.
- Limit use excessive keywords, the SE may see as a spammer.
- Use at least 250 words at the top of your HTML code.
- Be sure to use keywords in a sensible manner.
- Use up to 72 characters in your page title so SEs index the page.
- Each page of the website should have its separate page title.
- Use up to 250 characters in your page description tag.
- Limit the
anchor text links on the home page.
- Use bold and italic keywords.
- Use targeted keywords words
of your website.
- Alt tags validate your images and identify them to the SE.
- Use only proper English and grammar in the contents.
Chicago Website Design & Marketing Services
Chicago Web Design Services